When you apply for media access, please consider the following:
• Media Access is for professional reporters and media that provide significant national, local, or genre exposure.
• Your application will be thoroughly vetted, and it is likely you will be contacted to discuss the nature of your coverage.
• We may ask you to provide additional documentation before approval.
You will not qualify for Media Access if you are:
• Bloggers or Podcasters with limited distribution
• Social Media Influencers (and outlets relying solely on Instagram)
• Individuals who work in non-reporting roles for media outlets
• Convention photographers not on assignment from a media outlet
• Freelance reporter/photographer not on assignment from a media outlet
• An individual who had been granted prior year media access who cannot provide proof of coverage
Apply for Media Access by Emailing MerMagicConPress@gmail.com
Approved media representatives are invited to request interviews with MerMagic con representatives and guests.
Only those reporters who have been approved for Media Access are invited to request and conduct interviews.
Interview requests are approved by the guests and/or their agents, and are scheduled by MerMagic Con Media Relations. Requesting an interview is not a guarantee the interview will occur. Media Relations reserve the right to change the interview schedule as the convention schedules change.
Request Your Interview by Emailing MerMagicConPress@gmail.com
If your Interview Request is approved, you will be notified via e-mail of the date, time, and location of your interview. If you do not receive an e-mail, your request has not been approved.
**Submission of an Interview Request does not guarantee an interview. Guests and their representatives reserve the right to decline an interview at any time.